Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL7 - Dates confirmed.

Ant

I thought of lots of really inappropriate replies to that, and then I decided to save barkis the trouble of moderating me...:p:icon_salut: (Don't want Ron to think I'm a bad girl!):D

You would, of course, be most welcome to peek, with or without the binoviewer.:(

As if I would Lulu, you're a fun girl, but no way bad :evil:.

Ron.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about this for a laugh?...I'm thingking of bringing my binoviewer,

Lulu, it's almost a year on and I still having problems locating that new solar observing bino-scope you and your friend demonstrated last year :D

56246d1302637650-very-silly-photos-lulu-glass.jpg56247d1302637650-very-silly-photos-nicnac-glass.jpg

Is there a link to that really useful page about this event which gives all the information re address of camp site, timings dos and don'ts etc. It seemed to be taken down once the event sold out - but I'd like to know if it is still available?

Is there a link to that really useful page about this event which gives all the information re address of camp site, timings dos and don'ts etc. It seemed to be taken down once the event sold out - but I'd like to know if it is still available?

http://stargazerslounge.com/sgl-announcements-events/171678-sgl-7-bookings-now-open.html

• 3 weeks later...

I live about ten miles away from the camp site in Herefordshire, as a new member would it be ok to drop in on the Saturday afternoon to meet people, see their scopes and maybe stay til dark and see how they operate, I've just bought a 10" dob ( I won't bring it) it would be good to see other people's setups.

Bucker

I live about ten miles away from the camp site in Herefordshire, as a new member would it be ok to drop in on the Saturday afternoon to meet people, see their scopes and maybe stay til dark and see how they operate, I've just bought a 10" dob ( I won't bring it) it would be good to see other people's setups.

Bucker

You can also visit at night and see people imaging, look through other peoples scopes (with their permission) etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Just one quick question, I didn't book in time to get an electric hook up for my tent, but wanted to ask if since then any new ones had become available? I have a non electrical tent pitch but would like to upgrade if possible?

Just got back from sgl7 the site was excellent but had to leave early due to work commitment. Met some nice people all extremely helpful. MarkC was first to turn up and greet me on Monday but did not see anyone else on the organisational side but quite happy to do my own thing.

Will post some pictures later and look forward to seeing reports from other people

Cheers

Steve

Archived