Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Kelling Heath Disappointment.....

Hello everyone,

I was very disappointed to find out over the weekend that all of the pitches have gone for the Kelling Heath Star Party weekend in Septemeber. Since I found out about this event about a year ago I have wanted to attend and visited during the day at the spring event this year. I didn't realise it was so popular and therefore didn't book early but how wrong could I be! I was loooking forward to looking at the sky from a dark site rather than the polluted skies that we have here in Milton Keynes.

I was just wondering if anyone drops out please let me know as I'd like to take your place.

I'm crossing my fingers.

Ed

Just keep checking the " For Sale " section, Someone surely wouldn't be able to make it then sell their pitch, I have sold my pitch for April star party due to my wife being pregnant and was risky for us to go.

Perhaps try to do a " wanted " post in For sale section in August? Probably would be your best bet.

There are other places just as dark as Kelling if not darker if its a dark sky rather than the social side that you are after.

As well as on SGL also look at Astro Buy and Sell as you do see pitches come up on there if you have your hear set on Kelling though.

Archived