Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi from Liverpool Newbie

scousecriz11

Hi

just thought I would say hi to Everyone:icon_salut:,Trying to re-kindle an old interest in astronomy that I had when I was a teen,38,now so spent far too long away from it,But deep down its a subject that has always been with me,now I figured its time to spend some of that hard earned cash on a good scope,dig out the flask and head out to the garden again and indulge in this fascinating subject once again.

PS;just seen ISS going over the house::)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

Yea I've booked Wednesday night off work so I can come to pex hill I'm looking forward to it.as for the scope,well I'm not sure,Currently leaning towards the 200p Dob I will have about £300 to spend on a scope and read the reviews on here thats the best for deep sky objects???

yeah the 200p is awsome that was my first scope i will be up there wed with my scope always got stuff that needs a bit of tweaking and with all the brainy nutters up there some one always has a solution my names danny so see you there

Archived