sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

It's a clear night!

g0ibi

The clouds have gone and the sky is clear, I know it's work tomorrow but a clear sky is a clear sky!!! Hope you all get a chance of seeing whatever you want to see tonight, for me it's Albireo and Saturn!

The clouds have gone and the sky is clear, I know it's work tomorrow but a clear sky is a clear sky!!! Hope you all get a chance of seeing whatever you want to see tonight, for me it's Albireo and Saturn!

All I can see is clouds so of to bed for me:mad:

For the first time in about two weeks I had a wonderfully clear night, not a single cloud to spoil the view, so I took advantage of this and got set up, let the scope cool, planned my evenings star-hopping and got going.. firstly Saturn as a warm up, then visited Rasalgethi, over then to M13, made my way to NGC 6207, hopped to M92 then NGC 6229, until my final destination of NGC 6210! Perfect night. :)

Glad some of you got some 'watching' in! Clouded over here at 12.10am but got over an hour, did get Alberio, Saturn and Eps Lyra 1&2 (new Doubles for me!)

Clear skies all..

It was still clear at 1 am on the coast, the sky was quite bright in the North and then the moon starting brightening the southern veiw.

Even at 1am there was some birds twittering in the back hedge !

Nice first pic lurker!

Telrad I am guessing you live nowhere near east anglia ;)

Get an observing report up if possible, I like to read up on what I am missing ha ha

Adam,:D

Last night was very good, the first time in a while; unfortunately there's a reversal of meteorological fortune since 6pm today, and it's become cloudy, rainy and windy... :)