SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Pictures of your set up

Viv

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I completely get what it is you're trying to say. The metaphorical hairline and its recession as a metaphor for the expansion of the universe and curvature of space time... and our place in it. The use of plastic representing our propensity for utilizing materials that will last far beyond our biological existence. The telescope reminding us that there is far more than our tiny plastic eyes can see.

Beautiful image.... Thanks for sharing.

This image shows my 98mm refractor with my QSI CCD camera and focal reducer installed.

attachicon.gifLego_telescope_2.png

Here's my Heritage 130p set on an EQ5 (the one with Ali legs, but a bargain for $50), I was testing out a home mod cheap webcam. The webcam was rubbish but when I bought a second hand frac it came with an old Neximage Solar System cam (I think this has a CCD chip but as I'm not really into AP it makes not much difference) which I have never used.

The 130p was great on the EQ5, real steady as, but the EP ended up in some really bad areas, and as I fitted it straight to the dovetail you couldn't rotate thr tube.

post-37300-0-67614900-1420068997_thumb.j

Archived