SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

ive only been here 2 days

dodgeydodge

WOW you guys rock! im overwhelmed by the response to this! i only popped away for a couple of hours to do some charity work on facebook and i came back to this!!

thank you so much for your warm welcomes, i can see this is going to be the best place for me and my mind!!

i can not reply individually, it took me long enough to add you guys one by one but id like to say a big big thank you all and may we have clear skies and dark nights for as long as we may live!!

i salute you! :)

dave!! :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and if anyone uses facebook and would like to help me help a friend in america who has suffered 2 brain tumours since he was 3 ( he is now 12 ) win a contest then i would much appreciate it! we need only 35 more votes in the next 11 hours and we did it for him, but iv run out of FB friends to achieve this and we are so so close to getting him in there!!

only a thought but if your interested i have 2 accounts ' ima F UNky punk ' and ' dave rodgers ' it would make a world of difference to this poor child!!

peace and much love to you all!!

enjoy ur evening, may the cloud clear!! :)

Hello and welcome! You live not far from me (Penzance area). There are a couple more stargazers not far from you.

cool, once im settled down here, i have only been here a week, i would be very keen to maybe arrange a meet in a mutual place and share some viewing time.

thanks to all you guys once again!

dave.

Welcome to SGL :)

There's loads of people here who will be only too happy to advise you on how to empty your bank account in record time. :)

Just kidding. It doesn't actually take that much to get started with some inexpensive but decent kit if you ask here first before buying.

John

Welcome to SLG dave :) It is the best place on the net for anything astro, with the best people.

Don't be afraid to ask any questions, large or small, obvious or silly, we have all been there!

I am going to Cornwall for the first time next week, gonna have a go at surfing so wish me luck! I will be camping, but am never without my binos :)

Welcome to SLG dave :) It is the best place on the net for anything astro, with the best people.

Don't be afraid to ask any questions, large or small, obvious or silly, we have all been there!

I am going to Cornwall for the first time next week, gonna have a go at surfing so wish me luck! I will be camping, but am never without my binos :)

hi adz. where is cornwall are you heading? is it for a holiday or business? im just outside newquay, if your near by im more than happy to bring my telescope along for some viewing and to leech some knowledge from ya!! B)

thanks for the welcoming greetings!! :eek:

dave

Archived