SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Question about FLO

Adamski

Hi all, can anyone tell me if FLO has an actual shop that the public can visit or is it only an internet store. I'd really like to check out some stuff physically because i have a wish list for my birthday next month but family members are against using their cards online. I personally don't have a problem as i've bought stuff online and not had a problem. Cheers

FLO do have a bricks and mortar building. The address is on the website.

However I believe that it's not really what you would call a showroom in so far as having scopes setup for people to go and look at. I am sure that they would welcome visitors - but I'd ring before you go :)

I'm sure that Steve or James will be along soon - but they may not see this thread - always best to ask questions about FLO to FLO.

Cheers

Ant

Hi Ant. I tried emailing them earlier but for some reason my server wouldn't let me send and as i'm not very computer savvy i didn't know where else to ask. Thanks for your reply.

Guys,

The people at FLO can be contacted via the blower.

I emailed them and they (Martin) called me back within minutes.

When you send them an email you'll get a receipt number via confirmation of their receipt of your query.

Always at hand to offer advise if undecided on what's your best needs.

I've had nothing but excellent sales and after sales from FLO.

Now the only suppliers I use.

Eddie H

Hi all, can anyone tell me if FLO has an actual shop that the public can visit or is it only an internet store.

Hi, can anyone tell me if FLO has a telephone that they answer or a computer to answer e-mails? :)

Hi, can anyone tell me if FLO has a telephone that they answer or a computer to answer e-mails? ;)

I think I saw a post very recently saying Martin is on holiday. That'll probably explain the slower than usual response. :)

From my experience I can't fault them - always get order update e-mails and prompt dispatch. :)

I think I saw a post very recently saying Martin is on holiday. That'll probably explain the slower than usual response. :)

From my experience I can't fault them - always get order update e-mails and prompt dispatch. ;)

I couldn't agree more haitch :p FLO do a fantastic job, the team are friendly and their service is exemplary! I can't fault them either. I've always received order updates with a prompt dispatch too. They are excellent! Always very polite and helpful. I highly recommend them to anyone! :)

From my experience I can't fault them - always get order update e-mails and prompt dispatch. ;)

Martin is indeed on his hols, bless him! James, Lisa and I are discovering that he actually does rather a lot of work :p

You are welcome to visit Adamski but as Ant says, it is a distribution centre so expect concrete, racking, steel stairs, a mezzanine floor and lots of boxes. No carpets, no pix and no rows of telescopes. Sorry :) If you are local to us and want save delivery costs please feel free to use us as a collection point.

Apologies again to anybody who is finding it difficult to reach us this week. We are doing our best :)

Steve

Hi, can anyone tell me if FLO has a telephone that they answer or a computer to answer e-mails? :)

Yes ,if you look at any of FLO's posts you will see their phone number in their sig or if you click the banner at the top of the page it will take you to FLO's website with all their contact information.

HTH

Yes ,if you look at any of FLO's posts you will see their phone number in their sig or if you click the banner at the top of the page it will take you to FLO's website with all their contact information.

To be fair Kai, we are short-staffed atm (Martin is on his hols) so if someone complains that we are difficult to reach, they probably do have a point :)

We'll be back to normal next week,

Steve

I've had several backwards and forwards emails through their Helpdesk system over the past 24 hours building up to an order which I just placed five minutes ago.

And that is even with Martin away on his holidays :);)

Cheers

Ian

Archived