Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

too many pics??

Moonshane

hi all

I seem to have reached my quota of 50 meg of pics on the site (mainly due to my illustrated guides to my mods etc).

does anyone know how you go about deleting unwanted pics from old threads (e.g. completed items sold) when the part of the thread they are on cannot be edited?

cheers

Shane

It would be a real shame to render those old threads useless by removing the images.

Perhaps you can be granted extra space on the bases that the images are useful to the community?

If not, perhaps you should upload al future images to Flickr, and link to them from here?

Tim

I know I find it distracting also, and much prefer them posted on the site directly. hmm I agree with Tim prehaps you should be allocated extra space in order to preserve the content and nature of the threads that contain your pictures. Although, like Tim and I suggest..uploading them to another site might be an alternative?

managed to reduce my uploads by 20% approx due to taking out images from old completed for sale threads.

so I'll be sorted for while now with smaller files (will do them 800x600 instead of 1024x768 in future).

You should now be fine. Can you let me know that things are OK? Hopefully I've made the right changes!

Limit now set to 100MB.

Cheers

Ant

top work Ant, I was getting close to having to delete some of my images

Archived