Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Great experience with for sale section!

jana

What a great thing the for sale section is, after going on just to have a look I have now come away with a quality EQ5 mount and the seller was a pleasure to do buisness with. after strinking a deal with which we were both pleased with the outcome he also agreed to sort the postage ( at my cost of course ) and has kept me fully informed along the way. I am now just expecting it to arrive next week which luckily should be when the wife is working and then get the new scope to go on it as soon as the wife will let me.

Is there some way of rating your experience with somebody on here like on fleabay or is just a given that doing a deal with somebody on this grat site will be nice and easy so no need for it?

Will certainly be keeping my eye on there now incase something else pops up that im after!!!!!

100% satisfied customer...

Archived