Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep2_banner.thumb.jpg.e37c929f88100393e885b7befec4c749.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Gordon G

Rosette Nebula from last month

modded 300d test shot

Sorted out a replacement lappy, allowed me to play have a look at some pics i took with my modded 300d last month.

Just testing the mod out, still got to find a clear night where i am not working to try this thing in anger ( roll on kielder )

It is a single sub 71secs 1600asa 80mm megrez and 2"CLS. processed using noels tools.

It's not great but for me it is the first time i have tried to go for this object (never tried with the 350 )

Just want to see what the red response would be like, it's a bit noisy but shows promise.

image.jpg

Gordon

Well Gordon, There's not much more you need to do for excellence, That is a super image in it's own right.

You are right up there with the good uns.

Ron. :lol:

Nice one Gordon , you have picked up some very good detail in that shot , and the colour for that is good as well . must be pleased with that . shows great promise,

Rog :lol:

That's an excellent image for one 71 sec sub at a high ISO. Good colour and tracking.

With more subs stacked you'd have an even better, lower noise image. Modded 300D has done its stuff.

Well done

8)

MD