Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

wrinkly

Croydon calling.

Ancient idiot, bombed out in WW2 and promptly realised that up there is dangerous. Decided to take a chance on this Brainy Cox thing so running a C90 Mak, cunningly disguised as a Konus on a SynScan Alt/Az.

Having reached the state where filling in 'time' and 'location' is boring, very attracted by the GPS Mouse. Problem is the sites suggest the need for V3.1, the equatorial version whilst mine is V3.08. As the menu mentions 'GPS', can anyone please confirm that they will live happily together at least until the divorce?

Hi

Welcome to the SGL.

"the h(e)aven of Croydon"? Now I've heard it called some names but that's a new one on me.:)

Regards Steve

Hi,

Welcome to the lounge from another wrinkly originally not a million miles from you in Penge.

Hi Wrinkly, welcome to the Lounge.

Sorry I can't help with the scope, but Iam sure someone will be along to offer words of wisdom.

Enjoy the forum.

Hi there wrinkly, welcome to SGL :)

Hi, Wrinkly, and welcome to the forum

Sorry can't help as I do not know that scope, but hope someone can

Hi, welcome to SGL :)

Hello wrinkly and welcome.

I suggest you double your post count and put your question in a new thread in the Equipment Help section.

Mike

Hmmm,

Not sure that I can claim to be in that august group known as the Wrinklies - only just now fast approaching 48 years old (birthday on Thursday, greetings well received!), but welcome anyway...!!

Jim

Hi, and welcome to SGL :).

Welcome wrinkly from just a little south of you in Purley.

vds

Hi Wrinkly and welcome to SGL :)

John.

Aw heck, as they say out west, what a welcome!. :) Not much good as I'm a pensioner and impoverished. :eek:

Thanks guys, this place really jumps and out of respect, will refrain from playing "Take the A Train" on the tenor sax whilst here. If you can hear the keyboard, when I'm playing "keybored", flute or melodeon, proffer apologies. :(

Hi Wrinkly

I was born and brought up in in Croydon, lived there for 40 years and still have family there. The town has changed a bit since I left, they had just started to clear the first part of the tram tracks when we moved to Suffolk. Many happy memories of the place though