Narrowband

Croydon calling.

wrinkly

Ancient idiot, bombed out in WW2 and promptly realised that up there is dangerous. Decided to take a chance on this Brainy Cox thing so running a C90 Mak, cunningly disguised as a Konus on a SynScan Alt/Az.

Having reached the state where filling in 'time' and 'location' is boring, very attracted by the GPS Mouse. Problem is the sites suggest the need for V3.1, the equatorial version whilst mine is V3.08. As the menu mentions 'GPS', can anyone please confirm that they will live happily together at least until the divorce?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm,

Not sure that I can claim to be in that august group known as the Wrinklies - only just now fast approaching 48 years old (birthday on Thursday, greetings well received!), but welcome anyway...!!

Jim

Aw heck, as they say out west, what a welcome!. :) Not much good as I'm a pensioner and impoverished. :eek:

Thanks guys, this place really jumps and out of respect, will refrain from playing "Take the A Train" on the tenor sax whilst here. If you can hear the keyboard, when I'm playing "keybored", flute or melodeon, proffer apologies. :(

Hi Wrinkly

I was born and brought up in in Croydon, lived there for 40 years and still have family there. The town has changed a bit since I left, they had just started to clear the first part of the tram tracks when we moved to Suffolk. Many happy memories of the place though

Archived