Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

some clouds on Venus & Jupiter look change

FranckiM06

Hello every body,

So, yesterday morning around 10:00am, I have a shot these 2 planets. The first images, there is Venus taken ever with my TSA 120 + the Powermate x4 & the DMK21 in IR-cut:

video0005ecs54.png

Some other version:

video0005ecs53.png

Now, there is Jupiter with the South cloud that is bigger now:

video0002gcs52.png

Another one version without satellite:

jupiter3ccs52du06062011.png

Now to compare, this one from May 21th 2011 in IR-pro 742:

jupiterirpro742ecs53du2.png

And this one from January 23th 2011 in green filter:

jupiterv2du23012011.png

I hope you will like these images because it was not easy to adjust the focus during the day !

Franck

Really interesting pictures there. The SEB seems to have filled in quite rapidly in the end. I have one from around the same time as your January shot showing the white strip running through the belt. I'm looking forward to shooting it even more now. And seriously, anyone who can get surface detail on Venus deserves a Nobel prize or something!

Great shots.

And seriously, anyone who can get surface detail on Venus deserves a Nobel prize or something!

Great shots.

Thank you guy's,

Oh I would be happy to get special Nobel prize but I don't dream :)

Franck

Hi Franck, wonderful images of Venus, captured beautifully. Subtle shading very evident. Great stuff:icon_salut: Difference in Jupiter`s cloud belt unmistakable - can`t wait to have a look myself! Weather forecast here is a disaster, unfortunately:(.

Best regards,

Ralph

Hi Franck, wonderful images of Venus, captured beautifully. Subtle shading very evident. Great stuff:icon_salut: Difference in Jupiter`s cloud belt unmistakable - can`t wait to have a look myself! Weather forecast here is a disaster, unfortunately:(.

Best regards,

Ralph

Thank you Ralph,

Yes, it is beautiful result on Venus and also for me, I'm waiting about better weather and better position for Jupiter because actually, it is also cloudy and lot of rain here in South of France.

Franck

Archived