Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Tell me I'm not doing the wrong thing

syd_malicious

Please tell me I'm not doing the wrong thing. Got my order down for a 16" ODK from Orion Optics; probably picking it up in a month :).

With the light nights I am just having a trawl through some of my photos taken through the Meade ACF (NGC7331 below) and now having palpitations that the new scope won't be much better.

I've paid a deposit so too late now really; just last minute jitters. :) whispers "you know it's the right thing, you sooooo want the ODK".

Paul

post-16671-133877612402_thumb.jpg

I may have seen this when I visited OOUK recently to collect a couple of bits. I asked for a tour and what looked like a 16" ODK (carbon fibre?) was in the mirror coating workshop.

Assuming it was, it looks phenomenal.

I may have seen this when I visited OOUK recently to collect a couple of bits. I asked for a tour and what looked like a 16" ODK (carbon fibre?) was in the mirror coating workshop.

Assuming it was, it looks phenomenal.

That doesn't help :) Looks like I'll have it at the beginning of July!

Paul

Archived