Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello everyone

Dave006

Well I finally took the plunge and am now in possession of a skywatcher startravel 120 on the eq5 mount. My first scope. Many thanks to Ian at rother valley optics. I have always had an interest in astronomy but got bitten by the bug after seeing saturns rings at a mates house. Clear skies have arrived at last and my first light was very nice. The mount will take a bit of getting used to as I have only used goto. But I wanted to learn the sky again, and this seems like avoid first choice with SCOPE for upgrade.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Dave, im new to the forum also. I was wondering if you have had a chance to use the scope yet? If so what you thought of it / what you can see with it? I am currently looking at getting a scope but am undesided. Your scope is priced nicely in my budget so would love to here what you think. Thanks and welcome.

muppetonawave

Archived