Jump to content


General purpose webcam/point and shoot mount?


Recommended Posts

Not sure if what I'm asking makes sense, but was wondering if there's a t ring adapter that has a general purpose fitting for any small diameter lens on webcam or point and shoot with a zoom?

Imagine your avage point and shoot with a zoom. That zoom lens has a housing round it that could be clamped on to, just like eyepieces are clamped onto a telescope (thumb screws).

Is there anything like that? I don't have an SLR so can't get a tring adapter for my point and shoot.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.