sgl_imaging_challenge_6_banner_jupiter_2021.jpg.eacb9f0c2f90fdaafda890646b3fc199.jpg

GOOD ADVICE OR NOT?

Hi guys

I'v just found this on you tube-How to buy a telescope (don't no how to direct you straight there from here so you will have to open a new page maybe someone can let me no how I do that sorry) anyway I found it very helpful you can type in makes of scopes that you might be interested in (newbies like me) and you get to see a video of it so you can get some idea of size/and what it is capable of you can also see views of planets/solar/galaxies/astrophotography

there are lots of videos on there some I found good some not so good (the girl not even looking at the camera but reading off a card out of camera shot) anyway I found the information helpful but you more experienced guys will no better then me so if any of you want to check it out and let me know would appreciate it thanks, robbie c

Hi Robbie,

Edit your original post, then type the words: "YouTube Link", then highlight them with your mouse. Now click the world-link symbol above the text frame, and you will be able to type in, or copy/paste in your link so all can see it.

I'd love to see the video, by the way!

Dan

Edited by Ad Astra