Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Celestron SCT 2" diagonal.

Hello everyone, I've just bought a new Celestron SCT 2" diagonal from kev 102 42, thank you Kev. And thank you Martin from FLO, he very kindly sent out a WO SCT adaptor to try out on the diagonal, so it would fit my new C9.25 OTA, again bought from FLO. First impression, build quality is brilliant, its a lot bigger than the Sta that comes with the scope. I cant wait to try it out on the scope, with the new SWAN 2" 40mm eyepiece. I'm hopping it will give me a reasonable fov for one of these scopes. I'll keep you posted on the outcome. Finally I'd like to thank both Kev, for selling me the diagonal. And Martin for being so helpful. I'll definitely, be using FLO for a long time.

Thank you.

congrats on the purchase, Kev`s a great guy and guys from FLO always very helpfull,

i purchased a second hand William optics 2" diagonal at Lucksall a few months ago and it`s great when used with the Badder Hyperion with the 1.25" adapter removed.

i also needed the screw on adapter for the diagonal to screw stright onto the back of my 8" sct

Archived