Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Clouds clearing

Looks like the clouds are clearing by me so hopefully will be out tonight for my first proper go with my new scope.

Any good targets for me to try and hunt down tonight.

I have a skywatcher 200p

Thanks

Tim

Hi Tim,

If it remains patchy at best, or gets clear even then I'll be outside for night 3 with mine again :)

I saw Saturn on my first night and then two nights ago just spent some time getting a feel for nudging- alongside getting myself a list of things to make it better (I got a red headlamp today for ease when trying to have a look at my planisphere).

I hope you enjoy seeing Saturn as much as I did :p

I'm just debating what to look for tonight myself so shall be interested in what suggestions you get.

Clear skies Tim!

Best wishes,

Vicky

i was out last night quickly looking at different objects cloud comming in, and parking my scope.

but at the last moment before i was completley clouded out i got a quick glimpse (i think) of the ring nebular.

so as tonight in my neck of the woods it,s supposed to be clear that peticular object is going to be my main target!

clear skys!!!

collyer911

Archived