SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Could someone do a huge favour for me?

lw24

Hi all,

I'm looking to get some new binos, however I can barely save a sixpence, and I've heard that the 'Lidl' 10x50 binos which are sometimes are on sale are perfect for the money.

However, the nearest Lidl to me is about an hour away, and I don't want to drive all the way over there to find out they haven't got the offer on.

So, could someone please notify me if/when they have the offer on next, as I'd love to get myself a pair.

Thanks all!

Cheers

Just two things to watch for.

Some of the 10x50s that have appeared in my Lidls have not been the Bresser(Meade) version and have had some very deep red coatings and sloppy focusers. I would avoid these.

The Bresser ones are generally very good but open them up and check the collimation. We must have bought about 50 pairs for schools and the local Society, most were fine but there were I think two we rejected.

If I see them come up here I will grab some, I know stores around the country get them at different times.

Best wishes,

Linton

Archived