SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Ann says hello.

stringbean

Hi,..

Ann here. Let's just say I'm in my middle years and I'm from the 'Ends Of The Earth', on the Isle of Grain, Kent. I've been interested in all things astronomy for many years but only managed to purchase a telescope a couple of years ago. I own a Celestron C6-R GT. Because of it's size, this telescope scared me a bit at first when learning how to set it up with regard to balancing it with the weights because I was so anxious that it would fall off the mount lol. Anyway, I haven't used it that much for various reasons but have more time now so I really want to get back into it. I look forward to receiving help and advice from the more seasoned astronomers here.

Thanks.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ann,

I've only just got my telescope but done a fair bit of reading and love this forum- I've found it very friendly and full of many peoples wisdom and advice.

Welcome :eek:

Best wishes,

Vicky

Archived