Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

observation sites north lincolnshire

the 5th race

hi

im trying to find observation sites around the scunthorpe area with a good hard standing as i am in a wheelchair preferably a dark car park or contrete slab so i can park my car and setup close to it, fields are no gud for me my front wheels just dig in and try and tip me out .

any locations would be much appreciated

thanks

nige

hi

im trying to find observation sites around the scunthorpe area with a good hard standing as i am in a wheelchair preferably a dark car park or contrete slab so i can park my car and setup close to it, fields are no gud for me my front wheels just dig in and try and tip me out .

any locations would be much appreciated

thanks

nige

Hi, we have a new astronomy society here in Barton, there is ample hard standing for a wheelchair and equipment and the location is pretty good regarding dark skies although at the moment its obviously light as the summer draws closer. There are facilities and access for people with wheelchairs too.

The next meeting is on Monday 6th June at 7.00pm.

Check out the sub forum on astro events and local meets for more details.

Hope to meet you there on the 6th. :eek:

Archived