SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Its back and now even worse.....

Earl

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"because of the weight more than 40 lbs, the shipping might cost me more than 160 GBP."

So we now have around £140 worth of packaging ??????

Or £70 of packaging.....

Does this guy know he has a three page following on SGL ?

i remember this hitting me before kev, i bought a DS from china (yes i no big mistake as i never received it) but i lost the £40 odd for the shipping the seller few weeks after cesed to exist on there as he caused alot of people pain as it was around xmas too :eek:

Hi

For that price you could almost get a cheap flight and go and collect it.. But from his message replies he says it will cost him £160 to send So is this not against EBAY rules to artificiality increase the price by setting the postage high HE wants reporting to EBAY LOL or telling "I WANT TO COME AND COLLECT" and see what he says LOL

oooo hes got a iphone 4 on there now im really tempted to bid on it for this one reason alone

Please note that du to ebay monthly selling limitation, I can not put the price of iphone, so I am offering a total price of 380.00 GBP including worldwide registered express mail shipping with tracking number, and 375.00 GBP for each additional iphone 4.

Are you suggesting that I shouldn't bid on his

Set of 3 Vintage Persian Enamel over Copper Vases ?

They probably date from the 1930's ??? (although maybe not :eek: )

i like how the vase's have a lower shipping cost than the scopes

Those vases he's got for sale are getting heavier by the day.

The P&P has gone up £19 in the past three days ! :eek:

Must be all the sand blowing around I guess ;)

Still get a vase and a free beach !! cant be bad

its clever what hes doing though, as hes such a new user he has that limit of only being able to sell up to £500 so he increasing the pnp to make up his loss's but i dont understand his feedback as it says he has 3+ but only one is showing:S

its clever what hes doing though, as hes such a new user he has that limit of only being able to sell up to £500 so he increasing the pnp to make up his loss's but i dont understand his feedback as it says he has 3+ but only one is showing:S

Multiple purchase from same person

Archived