Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sale section

Hello all,

I was wondering where I could find the "buy and sell" section. The one I have found, says "Buy/Sell Section THIS IS NOT THE REAL "FOR SALE" SECTION! To gain access to the FOR SALE section (which is a few sections lower down than this one) ..." take a look in here

Just to let you know, I have been a member for 1 month and have more than 50 posts (also tried logging out and logged back in). I'm also aware that it may sometimes take couple hours for the site to let me enter those threads. Yet I was just checking if I have been looking at the right place. That "... (which is a few sections lower down than this one)" clause is really confusing me!

;)

I think you just need to be a little more patient - the system will do it's stuff in due course. Your joining date seems to be 12 April and we are only 1 hour into your 2nd month (assuming you joined at 1 minute past midnight on 12/04) so please give it a bit longer ;)

Under equipment section, 4th sub section is members gallery or something!

I think I am still not allowed to enter those threads. When I clicked on the link that John provided, tells me to contact mods!

Now the new question who to contact?? Cant wait to order my scope. But before going to FLO, just wanted to see the deals here!!

If you go to any sub section of the heading 'Equipment Section' and click on it, you will notice in the bottom right corner of that section (may need to scroll down to the bottom of that page) you will see some names that are brightly coloured over in the right hand corner. You will notice above their names the word moderators just to make sure you're in the right area. Just click on any one those guys name and you will be put through to a small message board upon which you can type your question or comment. They will eventually get back to you.

Hope that helps

James

It does sometimes take a little time for the software to update.

You joined SGL on the 12th April at 14.42pm. So you haven't been a member for 30 days yet!

I know that we are only talking of a few hours - but computers work in absolutes.

Rest assured that your access will be altered once the 30 days is up - although it does take a little time sometimes.

I am, however, concerned that your chasing access to the buy/sell section so quickly...

ant

I am, however, concerned that your chasing access to the buy/sell section so quickly...

ant

Hahahaha, I've been waiting to get one scope since I joined. Now before I order I wanted to have a look in that section

Archived