Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Astronomy Course

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Matt,

I sent you quite a packet (about 14 lab exercises) from my school email, you should have them presently.

Anyone else want some astro-lab goodness??? :D

Dan

Hi Dan, another keen recipient here if possible. I'm just starting out and have realised there's so much info on the net it's easy to find yourself clicking from link to link and becoming distracted - a structured approach sounds like just the ticket!

Great respect for Ad Astra for taking the trouble to prepare and send his Astro course info. I hope I can call on him to send me a copy too. I will send PM.

Too complement the above and for anyone wishing to take a course online I can recommend the following https://www.udemy.com/astronomy-state-of-the-art/. It is free and there is no time limit for completion. Prof. Chris Impey is Deputy Head of the Department of Astronomy at the University of Arizona and conducts all the videos himself. There are loads of downloadable course notes too.

Archived