Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Giving away 20cm dobsonian

I've recently bought a new scope from First Light Optics, and as a result am either giving away or throwing away my old 20cm dobsonian mounted reflector due to lack of storage space. The telescope is very old, and was homebuilt in the late 1980s. It will need some work to clean up, and I'm not sure what condition the mirrors are in. There are no eyepieces to go with the scope. If anyone is interested in having it, please contact me. You will need to collect from where I live in Herts.

Certainly interested in having a look at it, might be fun for the children to use. Whereabouts in herts are you? I work in hemel so could come and have a look

Thanks to those of you who have contacted me by PM. I have agreed to give the scope to a member on this forum who is intending to collect it from me this Friday.

Archived