SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Skywatcher Telescope availability

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Any chance you could do an update on the telescope availability,I am waiting for 200 dob to come back in stock,my birthday money is burning a hole in my pocket

Any chance you could do an update on the telescope availability, I am waiting for 200 dob to come back in stock,my birthday money is burning a hole in my pocket

We have Skyliner 200p Dobsonians arriving around the middle of this month, sorry we cannot be more precise.

Indeed. I'm on the verge of getting a Skywatcher 200p ds with either heq5 synscan or maybe even better on the mount front.

Both HEQ5 PRO Synscan and NEQ6 PRO Synscan mounts are in stock, the Explorer 200p DS are not but we do have a delivery scheduled next week so you wouldn't need to wait long.

HTH,

Steve :)

Damn I meant HEQ5 Syntrek. Any in stock?

Do you know when the 200p ds is due in? I'm due to go on holiday on friday the 10th so if it came in at the start of that week it might just turn up before I go away. Otherwise I'll have to order it post-hols...when no doubt it'll be out of stock again :-)

Archived