Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

MissMessier

First Light Optics

I just ordered some more kit. It's not massively different but once I ordered stuff it created an account for me.

Still says "First Light Optics is moving" for me.:D

It's taking time for the relevant information to propagate around the internet. It's just started working for me about 10 seconds ago....

James

I can`t see it yet.

Our IT whizz says your computer's DNS (hope I got that right) needs to refresh before a new site becomes visible, not just FLO but any site that moves location. My laptop here took about 30 mins but it can take several hours. Hopefully you will soon be able to view it.

HTH,

Steve

Just had a quick click around the new web site and I love it. Well done.

It's great. Looks similar, although with the addition of Wish List and Sign-In tab..

Good work!

:D

The two biggest changes (stock availability and delivery charge calculation) will appear later this week. There are also a number of new product lines to be announced and added, we have been saving them for the new website :D

Steve