SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Veil Nebula in narrowband

antimorris

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't keep up thanking everyone for their nice comments, so thank you everyone!!!

Rich - I used a mostly Ha luminance - I added a little SII & OIII in to get some of the areas that are those instead of Ha, but since they were binned and the Ha wasn't I kept them to a minimum and then put the Ha on top of them to keep that resolution.

Rich - I used a mostly Ha luminance - I added a little SII & OIII in to get some of the areas that are those instead of Ha, but since they were binned and the Ha wasn't I kept them to a minimum and then put the Ha on top of them to keep that resolution.

Thanks for that, was wondering what the best way to combine unbinned Ha with binned OIII, SII would be, given how weak they often are. Looks like you've got it sorted here.

Thanks,

Rich

• 1 month later...

Darren -

No, I have never had much luck with DSS - it just does NOT like me :)

I use Nebulosity for most of my images, though I occasionally use Maxim if I am out on my scope's netbook when I am processing. This one I used Nebulosity for.

Archived