Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

CCDStack Tutorial

Some tutorials on CCDWare site.

I have Adam Block's DVD which is very good but expensive Instructional Videos: "Essential Image Processing"

Debayer the light frames after calibration but before aligning and combining.

If you have any specific problems I am happy to give you some pointers

Many thanks Martin, the bit I have highlighted in your post is really helpful and takes me to the next stage.

Thanks for the offer of further assistance....I will most likely take you up on that.:)

oh....is the DVD worth the cost? Does look interesting.

Regards

oh....is the DVD worth the cost? Does look interesting.

The DVD is very good and you have a much better understanding of the processes involved in combining and stacking images in any software once you have gone through it. I have the original version and have just ordered the update.

The stacking works best with CCDInspector V2 which acts as a plug in and makes translate/scale/rotate a doddle

The DVD is very good and you have a much better understanding of the processes involved in combining and stacking images in any software once you have gone through it. I have the original version and have just ordered the update.

The stacking works best with CCDInspector V2 which acts as a plug in and makes translate/scale/rotate a doddle

Thanks again Martin.:)

I am just trying out the trial version and if I decide to take the plunge I will also get the DVD too.

Archived