Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NGC4565 2010/11 *colour added*

MikeD

I managed to grab 31 @ 5 min's last night, to add to the 29 @ 5 min's from last year.

I also have some colour from last year and at some point get around to reprocessing that to add to this new luminance.

usual setup 10" newt and HX916 CCD.

Mike.

yfronto-albums-not-mine-picture11029-ngc4565-l-60xx-1.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again all.:D

As ever, Mike, you leave me wondering why I (and everyone else) doesn't use a big Newt...
Olly, the 250px was my first "proper" scope I got in 2004 ( I think £800 with an EQ6 ).

Apart from my 80ed I got a few years later (to guide and image with), it has been pretty much the only scope I have ever used.

I have used it to image DSO's, lunar and planetary, and it always comes up with the goods, it's a great all-rounder.

I have at last had a chance to re-process the colour from 2010 from scratch and add it to the new luminance.

The image is now:

60 @ 5 min's L

10 @ 5 min's each RGB

Mike.

yfronto-albums-mike-deegan-s-yfronto-s-images-picture11114-ngc4565-lrgb2010-11-1.jpg

Archived