SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

newbe

Alliboy

Hi all

I'm new here and just would like to say hello.

I'm 33 male married with kids and have been watching the sky's for about 6 months now. I have 2 telescopes a 120mm refractor SK1201EQ5 and 254mm explorer on EQ6 mount. I have joined this forum to get hints to the problems that I encounter pretty much every time I use my scopes. Also I'm interested in astrophotography.

Its my hope that I will be competent by this April for when I go off to the Kelling heath star party.

I also wish to use these forums to express my huge enthusiasm for this interest with other like minded folk.

Alex

Hello Alex. I'm afraid that competence is a thing that will evade you unfortunately. Each time you get comfortable with what you do, you will find a way to do something more challenging. That's just the way it is I'm afraid. This is the place to be when you need to vent or find something new to challenge you. Nice kit you have, should get you where you want to be, especially with the faint fuzzies. Welcome to SGL.

Captain Chaos

Archived