Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Any events in Wales?

Hi Andy, bit short on details as my memory is not as good as it should be but there is a group down your way. The reason being I had a chat one day with a chap who was part that group, he said they had a dedicated dark site down your way, he also said they all lived in the area. If your area is like mine ask around its a small world. Otherwise its Swansea.

Hi Andy

The west Wales group no longer exists as it was back two years ago. the dedicated site was at Trefach camp sit and yes it was a dark site when conditions were good.

the best people to speak to are the guys at Swansea astro. i know there are some members from out tenby fishgaurd way so might be able to get some get together's sorted with them.

Grahame

Cardiff Astronomical society

Hi Andy

The west Wales group no longer exists as it was back two years ago. the dedicated site was at Trefach camp sit and yes it was a dark site when conditions were good.

the best people to speak to are the guys at Swansea astro. i know there are some members from out tenby fishgaurd way so might be able to get some get together's sorted with them.

Grahame

Cardiff Astronomical society

Thanks for the info :D

I managed to speak to someone today for the old West Wales group who has offered to meet me in Swansea when I have all my gear sorted.

Thanks again

Andy

Archived