Narrowband

Which scope is this?

Yup its sure looks like 150pl on a eq3-2.. not unless it is part of the new skywatcher `mouse-hunter` range..

Be aware that there a couple of items missing from the scope in the photo.. namely the finder scope and the counter-weight shaft locking collar (where the treaded shaft joins with the mount head) if your thinking of purchasing....

A guy from darlington is sellin this with 10mm and 25mm eps for £150. I was just wondering if it'd be a better deal for me or not. My eyes are on, skywatcher explorer 150P with EQ3-2 mount for £280 from FLO and that comes with a hell load of accessories

Which accessories does it come with? If they add up to £130 then the new one might be more suitable. But they are different sized scopes you realise? Both newtonian but the longer tube of the 150PL gives sharper views on the planets due to the longer focal length.

The only accessories I see on FLO is a couple of eye pieces - which you'll likely upgrade in the end :D

Edit: Hmmm the finder and counterweight shaft lock is missing (looked at it more closely) go for the FLO one unless you specifically need a 150PL.

Beware of anyone selling something they can not be bothered to display properly.

The scope is upside down, the finder is missing. It looks terrible out of balance with it being mounted so far up the Dovetail.

would be wondering how well it had been looked after.

Go for Flo. more bucks but peace of mind

Which accessories does it come with? If they add up to £130 then the new one might be more suitable. But they are different sized scopes you realise? Both newtonian but the longer tube of the 150PL gives sharper views on the planets due to the longer focal length.

The only accessories I see on FLO is a couple of eye pieces - which you'll likely upgrade in the end :D

Edit: Hmmm the finder and counterweight shaft lock is missing (looked at it more closely) go for the FLO one unless you specifically need a 150PL.

I am planning to get this one, comes with Crayford focuser, 2X barlow lens, direct dslr connection and finderscope. Altogether it's costing me £280.

And this one, comes only with 10mm and 25mm eps and a barlow (2X). I think this guy has also posted this ad on ebay (same upside down photo like the other advert). Here, take a look.

Beware of anyone selling something they can not be bothered to display properly.

The scope is upside down, the finder is missing. It looks terrible out of balance with it being mounted so far up the Dovetail.

would be wondering how well it had been looked after.

Go for Flo. more bucks but peace of mind

Yeah, I think I'll do that in the end

Archived