SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

New kid on the block

paracelsus

Hello from Birkenhead. My telescope hasn't even arrived yet but I thought I'd look in to see what I can learn while waiting. I'm a complete novice and can't wait to astronomise (new word?) My ordered scope (am I allowed to shorten telescope?) is a Skywatcher Explorer 150p so if anyone has any tips, advice, suggestions, free eyepieces haha, I would be very grateful.:)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha I just spotted that I'm a VACUUM. Not even one hydrogen atom to my name. Thanks for the welcome guys, I've already picked up some useful tips browsing the other threads. BTW thanks to all the organisers of and contributers to the Lounge for a great place to visit.

Hi,

Welcome to the lounge.

As you can see from my sig. I have the same scope that you're waiting for and I'm loving it.

I'm sure once you get it there will be a few things that you need to clarify, just ask on the beginners forum and there will be plenty of help.

Clear skies.

Archived