Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Fireball / Space Junk

Teal Rain

Anyone else see the object that burned up last night? @ 22:20 BST SWS at about 30° altitude - went from left to right if standing looking SWS.

I was looking for the Nanosail and this thing just went across dead ahead - mostly yellow in colour with quite a bright trail ~ -2 mag for about 5 seconds.

M

I saw one the day before, I was lying on the bench looking up with me bins and the wife came out (Don't remember what she said) and a fireball looked as if it came from her head. real slow not like a normal shooting star, for 3 or 4 seconds and then was gone. Debris from the IV interstellar war.

I saw one the day before, I was lying on the bench looking up with me bins and the wife came out (Don't remember what she said) and a fireball looked as if it came from her head. real slow not like a normal shooting star, for 3 or 4 seconds and then was gone. Debris from the IV interstellar war.

If I were you, SpaceMan, I'd treat 'er indoors very carefully for awhile. :D

Archived