Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Finally a decent Saturn - from my SPC900

Olorin

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

That a good picture of Saturn ,just wondering what sw scope was you using because I got a 200 pds and I tried using a 4x powermate with it but didnt have enough back focus ,so I pulled the barlow out until it was better but it was still fuzzy.

So what can you suggest to make this better.

Cheers dazz

Hi Dazz,

I have a SW 200mm with 1000mm focal length (model BK P2001 EQ5)the way I reach focus is by a Bahtinov mask (home made from a card-board) and I had enough length I think because I used the x2 and x3 on top of each other and that came out long...

BTW if you need more length you can use the 2" adapter supplied with the telescope to get more length in the focus.

Hopes this helps

Thanks

Dror

Hi Dazz,

I have a SW 200mm with 1000mm focal length (model BK P2001 EQ5)the way I reach focus is by a Bahtinov mask (home made from a card-board) and I had enough length I think because I used the x2 and x3 on top of each other and that came out long...

BTW if you need more length you can use the 2" adapter supplied with the telescope to get more length in the focus.

Hopes this helps

Thanks

Dror

I did try the 2" adapter but then I couldnt focus it at all.

Archived