SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

How big is your gear?

I bought a red led torch from EBay and got the size wrong, today I received a cheap b/w CCTV thinking it a little smaller than the Samsung colour CCTV. Wrong again - if this was repeated with my scopes I'd probably have a 200mm dob!

post-23433-133877596389_thumb.jpg

If this Picture is the right size you'll see the small torch and tiny CCTV camera.

Doh

lol....sorry but that torch made me laugh.......although it's probably quite handy in an emergency cable tangling...

Actually quite pleased with the torch it's very handy and fits in any pocket :)

The b/w cctv was bought mainly for the lens and I had a background plan on using the case a more robust (and roomier :eek: ) webcam case - still only £7 delivered so no big deal!!!

Actually quite pleased with the torch it's very handy and fits in any pocket :)

The b/w cctv was bought mainly for the lens and I had a background plan on using the case a more robust (and roomier :eek: ) webcam case - still only £7 delivered so no big deal!!!

The camera looks no different to the colour samsung...I assume it's another samsung? Have you tried it through a scope, just to see what it's like? (just out of curiosity)

The camera looks no different to the colour samsung...I assume it's another samsung? Have you tried it through a scope, just to see what it's like? (just out of curiosity)

Not yet but it's a Sanha make but works OK, have the 1.25" on it to try out later - you never know with a filter wheel and some filters it may be just the job (nah).

Archived