Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Canon 85mm EF lens

I bought my f1.8 (assuming it's not the L version you want) from Simply Electronics. They were the cheapest at the time but be warned I have read some awful reviews on their customer service. I had no trouble with them but others have complained.

do not use yokrshire cameras The company asks you to enter your credit card and then states that it is not accepting a card starting with (whatever your first 4 numbers are)... it then expects you to try all of your other cards to see if any work...just had to cancle my card..........kev

I buy all my camera kit from a guy on a photography forum I go on. He is a great bloke and absolutely top notch. He does sell through ebay (flash camera) I think it is. His kit is all shipped from Scotland, but originally sourced from the US. There is absolutely no warranty issues with anything - I have had my camera from him back at Canon under warranty with no problem. His proces are always cheaper than in the UK.

I won't post his email addy here, but if you want to contact him, PM me and I'll let you have the details. His name is Ian Kerr.

I would not post this if I wasn't 100% confident in him.

Archived