SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

no way! 2 tripods broke in less than a week!

Daniel-K

recived a new tripod from FLO on wed last this week just went to set up for the first time since i got it,

polairs in polar scope check

ajust up check

adjust left....hummmm

adjust right.....hummm

why isnt the mount moving left or right

take mount off

OMG NO WAY! the bit that sticks up into the mount is broke seriously has some put a voodoo spell on me???

i have clear skies and nothing to view with i feel like crying 2 tripods broke in less than a week!

I think you can drill through the casting, add an M10 or M12 bolt and it should be an effective post in a worst case.

..be careful not to drill through the casting, mount, the floor and end up at the centre of the earth ducking the pterodactyls Hulk Man...

i just hope FLO will replace it otherwise i dont know what im going to cant afford another one that would be 450 for a second hand set up and should have bought a new set up for that price

If this is the new tripod you bought to replace a secondhand broken tripod (bought elsewhere) then you have been extraordinarily unlucky.

Please email us (link below) to arrange collection/replacemant.

HTH,

Steve

Archived