SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SM60 adapter plates

NickH

Does anyone know where I can get one either made up or purchase?

Just picked up an SM60/BF10 combo at NEAF (old BF10 already spoken for) to double stack the PST mod rig with, but was also going to use the SM60 stand alone on the TMB105 (0.7A)

So would need adapter plates for the TMB105 and my Vixen A80. It's an SM60II setup, with tmax and richview. Tested it at NEAF and it's a doozy!

Anyone able to help?

OPT don't stock them any more, they have a link to some other guy, but I don't know who he is/trust etc..

Peter,

That, as they say is "the right question!" OPT were selling the BF10 filters...but to be honest they are in very short supply. The other thing is to watch for compatibilty issues. I checked a couple of BF with the spectroscope and found that they are OK for a front etalon (SM60 etc) but marginal for the PST (finesse and bandwidth)

Nick,

Sorry to dissappoint mate, but I must have sold it already.... can't find it in the "box"....I'll check again but there are faint memories...

I can measure the one I do have...Peter (Pyschobilly) may be able to machine something for you??

Archived