Narrowband

Help near Manningtree/Colchester

I have joined this for my 12 year old Autistic son, he is incredibly knowledgeable about the solar system, but I am not! He had a Star -Gazer telescope for Xmas (recommended) unfortunately, he has not had the opportunity to use it because I am a bit dense when it comes to 'gadgets' however, we are going to go to Suffolk tonight to try and have a peek at stars. Is there any organisation near us he could join or recommendations for good star gazing. Thanks

North Essex Astronomical Society seem like a nice bunch :D I've filled in my members app today. They run some events at the Notley Discovery Centre which are open to the public and you're free to bring scope along too, parking is a £1 (I believe) and its a great site for astronomy if the winds like its been last couple of days and like earlier this month wrap up!

Next one is next Saturday May 7th

Archived