Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Possible Royal international air tatto get together?

My other hobby (of many) is military aircraft, so every year i get to as many air shows as possible and of course Fairford is the big one, i always have at least 2 days at this one but this year i got 4, the arrivels and pratice before the displays on the weekend are very good, lots going on.

What i was thinking is, is there any of you who go to this show as well? if you stay over night maybe a little "get together", the area has dark skies with no street lighting so i will be taking a scope, there are plenty of camp sites both for tents and caravans, a good one i am staying in is "fly by camping" (tents only).

Just a thought, get in touch if this sounds good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm now arriving mid-afternoon on Thursday and leaving on the Monday. I'll be staying here: Totterdown Hill Campsite

The latest news is that we have some Ukrainian Air Force bits turning up: an IL-76 of the 25th Transport Aviation Brigade and an Su-27 from the 831st Tactical Aviation Brigade. I'm made up with these additions.

Archived