Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from Dublin

CreepyOlmos

Hello there,

Well, hm, what should I say... Right, I'm 19, I'm French but I live in Dublin (Silly idea, isn't it? :(), and I've started really learning about astronomy couple of months ago, I've always been facinated by the sky, but it's only recently that I told myself "Come on, do it for frak sake!". So I've read books, done some naked-eyes stargazing, and here I am...

When I think about it; learning about the sky, understanding what's out there, I can't help myself but to wonder "Why isn't everyone interested in astronomy?". I mean, let's take an exemple: When you move into a new town on your new house, you're curious about your new neighbors, you want to go around and explore, see if there are any interesting shop, bars or something... It's the same think with astronomy! Our house is Earth, we live on the Solar System street, on the local group departement, in the Milky way country, so it's perfectly normal that we go and look around!

But well, that's just my opinion, some people aren't curious enough I guess :)

Oh, and I recently got a nice Skymaster 15x70, I'll post my "First light" right away!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived