SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hi all

smegger

Well i finally joined a telescope forum , had a good look and seems like everyone is very helpful and very knowledgeable about telescopes and astrophotography . I recently bought my first telescope a Celestron NexStar 127 SLT and cant wait till the skies clear up over the summer , i have seen jupitar , saturn and of course the moon but really want to get into astrophotography so i will be asking everyone for tips lol :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Smegger and welcome to the forum.

If your interested in astrophotography, can I suggest you get a copy of Steve Richards "Making Every Photon Count" (FLO £19.95) as it will tell you all you need to know. Its especially useful before you start buying kit in that direction as you will need an overview of what's involved. If you go to the equipment section and then under the sub section marked 'equipment reviews' you will see that there has been a recent review of this book written and you will note both popular and how essential it is to get hold of a copy. Hope you don't mind my suggestion.

Clear skies in the meantime

James

Archived