Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'swed80'.
Found 4 results
This is the result of a stack of images of the core of M42 that I took in February. I'm a new to DSO AP and not experienced at all! I have tried to do all sorts of things with the resulting tiff file from DSS (10 x 30 sec lights + 10 x 30 sec Darks + 5 Bias frames using an unmodified Nikon D7200 at ISO 800 on a Starwave ED80). I'm now being patient and slow and followed a PI workflow and I did a little PS to further reduce noise. Thought I'd risk showing it and hope someone can comment on how to improve my new technique in the future. Thanks for looking, R:)
This is my first ever M51. 50s subs 20Lx15Dx10B (still not flats). Taken with a Nikon D7200 at ISO 1600 on a SWED80+0.8FR. Processed with PI and a little PS. I quite pleased with the results and wanted to share although I know it can be better :-) Thanks for watching!
I has some serious issues getting the gear working last night. PA was not a big problem, but getting the ED80 to co-operate with the star finder and get everything balanced was a little nightmare. By the time everything was ready to go the full moon started to brighten up the sky. I decided to have a quick go at Saturn knowing it was a lot to ask from the scope and these are the results using TV2.5 Powermate and after using AS2! and a little PS. Drizzled 3x But I know these are nothing to compare with the previous poster's very impressive C11 shots.
This is the first time I had a go at M13 with my SWED80 and the QHY5L-II. This was taken just before the full moon washed all DSOs away for me. It's also my first go at DSS so forgive me for posting a first try but I thought it came out ok. A still need to get to grips with noise reduction technique and move over to using my D7000 (all rigged and ready to go as soon as the weather allows) instead of the QHY. Ok...here it goes...