Jump to content

Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_beauty_night_skies.thumb.jpg.2711ade15e31d01524e7dc52d15c4217.jpg

Skarpen

Members
  • Content Count

    75
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Skarpen last won the day on February 19

Skarpen had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

399 Excellent

1 Follower

About Skarpen

  • Rank
    Nebula

Profile Information

  • Location
    norway
  1. Thanks. The plan is to start with RGB in 2-3 weeks
  2. Thank you. I use Image Composite Editor
  3. Hi, and thanks for the constructive feedback. I've also seen this. The problem has been that some panels only have 1 hours exp, and others 6 hours. I couldn't stretch the pictures equally, so the results were not good. I've stretched all the pictures completely, before stitching. So the exposure level becomes a little different throughout the whole picture
  4. Imaging telescope Takahashi FSQ -106ED Ola ska Imaging camera:Nikon D600 Mono mod Focal reducer:Takahashi Reducer QE 0,73x Ola Skarpen Software:Pixinsight, Capture nx2 Filter:Baader H-Alpha 3.5nm Bader Resolution: 12000x8708 Frames: 700x300" Integration: 58.3 houre Locations: Hennung, Brandbu, Norway Full resolution Resolution: 12000x8708 https://cdn.astrobin.com/thumbs/Ku9S7URYb3aL_16536x16536_wmhqkGbg.jpg
  5. Thank you About 7-8 hours
  6. A bit about editing:The M27 I had to make 3 different pictures. (Background, shield around core, and core)The core is edited as a SHO mix Red = (50% SII and HA) Green = (20% HA and 80% OIII) Blue = 100% OIII. SII I have only used in the core itself to get some more details.The background is traditional RGB, but I've used ha as Lum for too take down some noise.the shield around the core is edited as HHOO. Lum and R = HA and G and B = OIII.All 3 images are then edited separately, so I mix this together using difrent mask.The entire edit was done in Pixinsight in its entirety, except for some masks that I had to draw manually.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.