This has been imaged through the NexStar 8SE on the CGEM mount. This was imaged in the native 2032mm focal length (F10) through a Baader UV/IR Cut and Halpha 7nm filters and recorded by my modded Canon 40D DSLR.
I experimented with trying to capture some UV data through the Astrodon UV filter but it was a failure on the horsehead... I talked about it in another post, but I think that stacking the UV data into the rest pulled the stars back to white from the redness caused by the HAlpha data.
I used PHD 2.6.4 to Autoguide for the first time and I have to say that I like PHD 2 a lot, highly recommended... it is very good, my guiding accuracy (according to PHD2) was between 0.5" and 0.8" arc sec... I found it easy to get to grips with.
Total data amount was 81 subs, 75 used in this image...
HII: 29 x 15 minute ISO1600
RGB: 13 x 10 minute and 25 x 5 minute ISO800
UV: 8 x 20 minute ISO3200
So total time spent on integration was 850 minutes