Believe it or not this is only my second lunar image.......I had just performed a software upgrade with MaximDL and was checking to see everything was OK. At the time a nearly full moon was present so I decided to take a few subs. Since ACP does not support lunar capture (it cannot change the tracking rate to lunar) I had to do a semi manual acquisition using ACP to perform the autofocusing. I selected my 3nm Ha filter since I thought it would give more contrast compared to the Lum. I took 20 subs each of 0.1s and stacked then in Registar. I then post processed in Pixinsight and PS - not sure if I have sharpened this too much, time will tell.