I took 180 x 30s subs at ISO400 on 28th November 2016, and stacked 132 of them in Astroart after weeding out the clearly trailed ones. I used 60 x 30s darks which I took at the end of the session. This has received significant stretching, and as a result not only is the luminous gas around the stars clearly discernible, but so too a feint reddish hue of surrounding dust and gas.
Taken with a Fuji X-T1 through an Altair 102mm f/7 Super ED with a TS Photoline 2" 0.79x reducer/flattener. Mounted on a Nexstar 6/8SE Alt-Az mount. RAWs stacked in Astroart, processed in StarTools, and finished in Lightroom.